Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies
They are healthy and low in fat,but also taste really good! We’re talking less than HALF the sugar of the traditional Chocolate Chip cookie.
1 small mashed banana
1 cup almond butter
1/3 cup Stevia
3 egg whites
1/4 cup Sugar Free Maple Syrup
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 cups whole wheat flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 cup quick oats
2/3 cup chocolate chips (there is a lot of variety out there…some healthier than others. Shop around)
1 cup vanilla or chocolate whey protein (I prefer Beachbody’s Whey Protein)
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Use a non-stick pan or parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl mix together the mashed banana, almond butter and Stevia. Mix until smooth & then add in the egg whites, Sugar Free Maple syrup and the vanilla extract.
3. Next mix in the flour and baking soda and blend. Stir in the oats & chocolate chips.
4. Roll the dough into small balls and then flatten each one down with a spoon. Keep the balls are fairly small because if you make them too big they will puff up and get really dry if cooked to long due to all of the protein.
6. Bake for about 8-10 minutes. Keep your eye on them though!! Let cool for about 5 minutes then ENJOY (just a few)!!!Write a reply…